Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blog 2.0

So where was I? Having decided to set up a blog a few years ago, I then decided to take said blog down and join the ranks of the numerous ex-bloggers out there. Mainly because I was busy with extracurricular stuff in work (which I won’t bore anyone with, but that is now behind me).

Then feeling decidedly guilty (given that I talk about blogging in the course of my teaching), I have decided I should have some sort of blog presence. So the New Year resolution was to start blogging again. Being not one to rush things here we are some two months later - a post (well of sorts)!

So why have I started now? Given that I set out to write something else at my computer today (which I will explain in due course), it is obvious that the reason to do so this will be for the usual reasons of procrastination – to avoid doing the job at hand. I must admit I quite missed the inane jottings that tended to be posted here and part of me wishes I had kept it up given that last year would have been a good year to have a blog - especially with the events of Liverpool's City of Culture.

In due course, I will add more posts and try to add the old stuff that I had taken down.

No comments: